This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
Number of locations
|19 U.S. Offices|
|Mark Vorsatz, CEO|
Number of employees
Andersen Tax LLC is a tax firm headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. It provides tax, valuation, financial advisory and consulting services to individuals and corporate clients. It has offices in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Florham Park, Greenwich, Harrisburg, Houston, Long Island, Los Angeles, New York City, Orange County, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Washington, D.C., West Palm Beach and Woodland Hills.
With the establishment of Andersen Global in 2013 the firm has since added locations in Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Andersen Tax was established as Wealth and Tax Advisory Services in July 2002. In the wake of Arthur Andersen's demise, Andersen announced that HSBC USA, Inc., through a new subsidiary, Wealth and Tax Advisory Services USA Inc. (WTAS), would purchase a portion of Arthur Andersen's tax practice. The new HSBC Private Client Services Group would serve the wealth and tax advisory needs of high-net-worth individuals.
On December 31, 2007, HSBC USA Inc. sold Wealth & Tax Advisory Services USA Inc. (‘WTAS’) to participating WTAS managing directors in a management buy-out. In consideration for the sale, HSBC would receive US $5 million in cash and deferred notes with a principal amount totaling US $60.85 million.
In July 2013 WTAS Global was established by member firms WTAS LLC and a tax-only firm based in Switzerland 
By November, WTAS Global had acquired the Paris-based law firm STC Partners.
On September 2, 2014 WTAS and WTAS Global changed its name to Andersen Tax and Andersen Global. respectively.
In June 2015 Andersen Global launched in Latin America with the addition of Mexican firms, NOVINT, Capin, Ibañez & Asociados and Montes, Hernández, López y Del Castillo. Mexico was followed shortly by an office in Guatemala through the addition of Trust Consulting in Guatemala City.
In 2016, Andersen Tax announced a new location in Panama through the addition of Rivera, Bolivar y Castañedas (RBC) law firm in Panama City. Through fall of that same year they added services in Guatemala and collaborations with mgpartners, a leading tax firm in Ireland
By the end of 2016, Andersen Global had a presence in 51 locations worldwide.
On March 1, 2017, Andersen Tax & Legal made its debut in Spain as the firm, formerly named Global Abogados, is the first in Europe to adopt the Andersen name. Since, Andersen Global has added member firms in Italy, The Netherlands,, Portugal, and Germany  all adopting the name Andersen Tax & Legal.
Through 2017, Andersen Tax debuts in Poland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Israel, Canada, Turkey and Nigeria, initiates expansion in Egypt, Greece, Uruguay, Tanzania, Kenya, Ecuador and Cyprus through collaboration agreements and expands presence in Brazil to Rio de Janeiro.
Andersen Global closed out 2017 with a presence in 84 locations.
2018 has brought the debut of the Andersen name in Ireland, Egypt, France, Ecuador and Kenya along with notable expansion in Spain, Portugal, Mexico, UK, Luxembourg, Canada and Brazil. The international association has also added a presence in Argentina, Kuwait, Mozambique, Angola, Hungary, Jordan, India , Paraguay and Bolivia.
- "HSBC Sells US Wealth & Tax Advisory Business in Management Buy-Out" HSBC Press Release December 31, 2007 
- "National Tax Firm, WTAS, Goes Global" WTAS Press Release July 10, 2013 
- Amon, Elizabeth. "U.S. Tax Firm Expands in Europe by Linking with French Law Firm" Bloomberg, November 19, 2013 
- Rapoport, Michael. "Tax Firm to Revive Arthur Andersen Name" The Wall Street Journal, 2014 
- "Andersen Tax & Legal Launch in Latin America" Andersen Tax Press Release June 16, 2015 
- "Andersen Global Establishes Presence in Guatemala" Andersen Tax Press Release June 23, 2015 
- "Andersen Global Announces a New Presence in Spain" Andersen Tax Press Release June 30, 2015 
- Andersen Global Establishes a Presence in Brazil" Andersen Tax Press Release August 11, 2015 
- "Andersen Global Expands into Panama" Andersen Tax Press Release June 13, 2016 
- "Andersen Global Adds Legal Services in Guatemala" Andersen Tax press release September 8, 2016 ,
- "Andersen Global Initiates Expansion in Ireland" Andersen Tax Press Release September 26, 2016. 
- "Andersen Tax & Legal Debuts in Spain" March 1, 2017
- "Andersen Tax & Legal Debuts in Italy" April 10, 2017
- "Andersen Tax & Legal Debuts in The Netherlands" April 24, 2017
- "Andersen Global Announces Andersen Tax & Legal in Portugal" May 8, 2017
- “Andersen Tax & Legal Launches in Germany” May 31, 2017