Anderson Municipal Airport
|Anderson Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Anderson|
|Elevation AMSL||919 ft / 280 m|
Anderson Municipal Airport (IATA: AID, ICAO: KAID, FAA LID: AID) (Darlington Field) is three miles east of Anderson, in Madison County, Indiana. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
In 2009 the airport had 16,631 aircraft operations, average 45 per day: 93% general aviation, 6% air taxi, and 1% military. 78 aircraft were then based at the airport: 89% single-engine, 6% multi-engine, 3% ultralight, 1% helicopter, and 1% glider.
- FAA Airport Master Record for AID ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "Anderson Municipal Airport". City of Anderson. Archived from the original on August 15, 2010. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (AID: Anderson Municipal)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- Anderson Municipal Airport at City of Anderson website
- Aerial photo from Indiana DOT on Wayback Machine (archived August 15, 2010)
- Aerial image as of April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for AID, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport: