Anderson School of Theology
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Affiliation||Church of God (Anderson)|
|President||John S. Pistole|
Anderson University School of Theology is the graduate theological school affiliated with the Church of God (Anderson). It is a part of Anderson University and receives students from Azusa Pacific University, Bay Ridge Christian College, Gardner College, Mid-America Christian University, Warner Pacific College, Warner University, and other schools.
- Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.)
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.)
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Service (M.A.I.S.)
- an online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (M.A.C.M.).
The school was established in 1950 for the training of ministers in the Church of God (Anderson).
- www.anderson.edu/theology/ - Official web site
|This seminary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|