Anderson Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||32.7 sq mi (85 km2)|
|• Land||32.31 sq mi (83.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.39 sq mi (1.0 km2) 1.19%|
|Elevation||577 ft (176 m)|
|• Density||12.9/sq mi (5.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62441, 62442, 62477|
|GNIS feature ID||0428591|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.7 square miles (85 km2), of which 32.31 square miles (83.7 km2) (or 98.81%) is land and 0.39 square miles (1.0 km2) (or 1.19%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Blizzard, Fox, Norton, Shott and Ziegler.
- Lincoln Trail State Park (south three-quarters)
- Marshall Community Unit School District #C-2
- Martinsville Community Unit School District #C-3
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Anderson Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Auburn Township||Marshall Township||Wabash Township|
|Martinsville Township||Darwin Township|
|Orange Township||Melrose Township||York Township|