From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Anderton family was a notable family, which was divided into several branches and lived in various places throughout Lancashire, England. After the Reformation they provided a number of prominent Roman Catholics.
Prominent members included:
- James Anderton (1557–1618).
- Laurence Anderton, alias Scroop (1577–1643).
- Venerable Robert Anderton (1560–1586).
- Roger Anderton (died 1640).
- Thomas Anderton (1611–1671).
|This Catholicism-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|