Andes Líneas Aéreas
|Hubs||Martín Miguel de Güemes Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Aeroparque Jorge Newbery|
|Parent company||Andes Líneas Aéreas SA|
|Key people||Hector Bonafert, President|
Andes Líneas Aéreas is an airline based in Salta, Argentina. It operates regional services, as well as charter flights to tourist destinations in Argentina and Brazil on behalf of local tour operators. Its main base is Martín Miguel de Güemes Airport, with a hub at Aeroparque Jorge Newbery, Buenos Aires.
Andes Líneas Aéreas began operations on 20 June 2006 with services between Salta and Buenos Aires. On December 4, 2006, the airline added scheduled service to Puerto Madryn. The airline is preparing to add service to Tucuman and other cities.
The Andes Líneas Aéreas fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
|McDonnell Douglas MD-83||
|McDonnell Douglas MD-88||
The airline previously operated:
- 2 McDonnell Douglas MD-82
- 2 McDonnell Douglas MD-87
- 2 Bombardier CRJ900 (between 2010 and 2012)
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 75.
- Andes resumes flights to Jujuy
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 4.
- "McDonnell Douglas MD-80 Andes Líneas Aéreas". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 12 October 2016.
- "CRJ900 Andes Líneas Aéreas". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 12 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andes Líneas Aéreas.|
|This article related to an airline based in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|