Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann
25 June 1990
|Education||De La Salle–College of Saint Benilde|
|Partner(s)||Jake Ejercito (2010–2014) |
Philmar Alipayo (2018–present)
Descent and family
Eigenmann is the daughter of actors Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose, and is a half-sister of actors Sid Lucero, Gabby Eigenmann and Max Eigenmann from Mark Gil's side. Her aunt from her mother's side is actress Veronica Jones. She has German-American ancestry from her mother, and Swiss and Spanish ancestry from her father.
She graduated elementary in 2004 and high school in 2008 at the basic education department of Miriam College in Katipunan, Quezon City. After finishing high school, she studied Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Merchandising at De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde in Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila.
In 2007, Eigenmann started her showbiz career in a soap opera Prinsesa ng Banyera on ABS-CBN, where she played the role of Sandy. In 2008, she appeared in the reality show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus. She was the second house player to enter the house and was evicted on day 53. In 2009, she was one of the 12 finalists of the MYX VJ Search 2009. In 2010, she played the lead and title role in the fantasy drama series, Agua Bendita, in which she played a dual role; Agua and Bendita, twin sisters.
Eigenmann went on to play various characters in eight episodes of the long-running musical anthology series, Your Song. In addition, she appeared in two Regal Films in 2010: Mamarazzi and Shake, Rattle and Roll XII. Eigenmann co-starred as Gabrielle "Gabby" Marcelo in the 2011 critically acclaimed family military drama series "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin", together with Maja Salvador and Coco Martin.
After giving birth, Eigenmann returned to acting via Kahit Puso'y Masugatan in 2012, along with Gabby Concepcion, Jake Cuenca and Iza Calzado. In the same year, she also starred in a horror film Pridyider with Janice de Belen and JM de Guzman under Regal Films, and in a romantic drama film A Secret Affair with Derek Ramsay and Anne Curtis produced by Viva Films. Before A Secret Affair, Eigenmann signed a contract with Viva Artists Agency, a talent management of Viva Entertainment, where her mother Jaclyn Jose came from. In 2013, she top-billed the daytime fantasy horror drama series Galema: Anak ni Zuma, and later appeared in the 2014 fantasy drama series Dyesebel.
In October 2017, Eigenmann revealed that she was quitting the "artista life," but she later clarified it is the lifestyle of showbiz that she is not quitting acting altogether. However, in 2018 she starred in The Maid in London, her last film before she left the limelight for good.
On 23 November 2011, Eigenmann gave birth to a daughter named Adrianna Gabrielle "Ellie" Eigenmann via Caesarean section. When asked about the identity of her child's father, Eigenmann claimed that actor Jake Ejercito, son of former Philippine President Joseph Estrada, is the father of her daughter Ellie, saying that "he was there since the beginning and he loves my daughter like his own, and so he's the father." Eigenmann said that she never took a DNA paternity test for her child. Eigenmann and Ejercito split in 2014.
In 2018, Eigenmann entered into a relationship with professional surfer Philmar Alipayo. On 23 July 2019, she gave birth to her second child and first with Alipayo, a daughter named Keliana Alohi "Lilo" Eigenmann Alipayo. In August 2020, Eigenmann announced she was pregnant with her third child and second with Alipayo. The couple announced in a video on their YouTube channel released December 13, 2020 that the child is a boy. Eigenmann and Alipayo then announced via Instagram on December 20 that they were engaged. On January 17, 2021, Andi gave birth to her third child, a boy named Koa, announcing it on her Instagram account on January 19. The family is based in Siargao.
|2010||Mamarazzi||Strawberry / Peachy|||
|Shake, Rattle and Roll XII||Andrea||Segment: "Isla"|||
|A Secret Affair||Samantha 'Sam' Montinola|
|2013||When the Love is Gone||Jenny Luis|
|Momzillas||Rina Capistrano-Del Valle|
|2014||Bob Ong's ABNKKBSNPLAko? The Movie||Special someone|
|2015||Angela Markado||Angela Markado|
|Tragic Theater||Annie Francisco|
|Your Place Or Mine?||Haley Saavedra|
|2016||Ma' Rosa||Raquel Reyes|
|2018||The Maid in London||Margo|
|All Souls Night||Shirley|
|2007||Prinsesa ng Banyera||Sandy|
|2008||Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus||Herself / House player|||
|2010||Rod Santiago's Agua Bendita||Agua Cristi / Bendita Cristi|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Christine|
|Your Song Presents: Andi||Multiple characters|
|2011||Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin||Gabrielle "Gabby" Marcelo|
|2012–13||Kahit Puso'y Masugatan||Veronica Salvacion|
|2013||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Lyka|
|2013–14||Jim Fernandez's Galema, Anak ni Zuma||Galema Castillo-Villalobos|
|2014||Mars Ravelo's Dyesebel||Betty Reyes|
|2015||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Diane|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Judy|
|From the Beautiful Country||Justine Manalastas|
|2016-17||The Greatest Love||Lizelle G. Alegre / Lizelle G. Alcantara-Sobrevista|
|2018||Celebrity Bluff||Herself / Player||First post-appearance on GMA|
|Eat Bulaga!||Herself / Guest Player|
Awards and nominations
|2010||Juicy! (TV5)||2010's Most Promising Young Star (#1)||Won|
|2010's Breakthrough Artists (#5)||Won|
|2010||58th FAMAS Awards||German Moreno Youth Achievement Award (shared with Matteo Guidicelli)||Won|
|2010||YES! Magazine's 100 Beautiful Stars||71st Most Beautiful Star||Won|
|2011||Mamarazzi||8th Golden Screen Awards||Breakthrough Performance by an Actress||Nominated|
|2011||2011 GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Most Promising Female Star of the Year||Won|||
|2011||Studio 23 Barkada Choice Awards||Breakthrough Artist of the Year||Nominated|
|2011||Yahoo Philippines OMG! Awards||Breakthrough Female Artist||Nominated|
|2011||Golden Screen TV Awards||Outstanding Breakthrough Performance by an Actress||Nominated|
|2013||A Secret Affair||62nd FAMAS Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|31st Luna Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2014||MEGA Magazine's 10 Most Beautiful||Most Beautiful||Won|
|2017||Ma' Rosa||35th Luna Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
- Abunda, Boy (19 April 2010). "All out for Andi". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- "Andi Eigenmann's 'Happy Islanders' reaches 2 million followers on YouTube". Manila Bulletin. 5 April 2021. Retrieved 23 December 2021.
- "Check Out These Pinoy Celebrities That You Didn't Know Has Foreign Blood".
- "Actor Mark Gil passes away at 52 │ GMA News Online".
- Andi Eigenmann at IMDb
- "EXCLUSIVE: Why Andi Eigenmann is quitting the 'artista' life". CNN. 11 October 2017. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "Andi Eigenmann gives birth to baby girl". ABS-CBN News. 24 November 2011. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "Andi: Jake is the 'father' of my daughter". ABS-CBN News. 13 November 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- "Andi Eigenmann confirms break-up with Jake Ejercito". Rappler. 29 September 2014. Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- "How Andi Eigenmann met her surfer boyfriend". ABS-CBN News. 24 October 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- "Andi Eigenmann gives birth to baby girl". GMA News. 25 July 2020. Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- Libero-Cruz, Grace (30 August 2020). "Andi Eigenmann Announces She's Pregnant With Her Third Child!". Metro Style. Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- "Andi Eigenmann gives birth to baby boy". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 19 January 2021.
- Dumaual, Mario (20 April 2010). "Andi Eigenmann signs non-exclusive deal with Regal". ABS-CBN News. ABS-CBN Corporation. Archived from the original on 23 April 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- "Andi Eigenmann now a Regal baby". The Philippine Star. 17 May 2010. Archived from the original on 31 January 2013. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- Santos, Manila P. (2 October 2008). "Andi Eigenmann grows up". ABS-CBN Corporation. Archived from the original on 7 April 2010. Retrieved 8 March 2010.
- "42nd Box-Office Entertainment Awards honors outstanding actors and actresses of 2010". Pep.ph. Retrieved 21 May 2014.