From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Andorra or andorra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andorra is a country in Europe.
Andorra may also refer to:
- Andorra la Vella, the capital of Andorra
- Andorra-Sierra de Arcos, a comarca in Aragon
- Andorra, a town and municipality in Province of Teruel, Spain
- United States
- Andorra, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood in Northwest Philadelphia
- FC Andorra, a football club in Andorra la Vella, Andorra, that plays in the Spanish league system
- Andorra CF, a football team in Andorra, Teruel, Spain
- Andorra (album), a 2007 album by Caribou
- Andorra (novel), a 1997 novel by Peter Cameron
- Andorra (play), a play by Max Frisch
- Andorra (film), an upcoming 2017 film directed by Fred Schepisi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andorra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.