András Rapcsák in 1997
|Mayor of Hódmezővásárhely|
6 November 1990 – 3 February 2002
|Preceded by||Aranka Csizmadia|
|Succeeded by||János Lázár|
14 July 1943|
|Died||3 February 2002
|Political party||KDNP, Fidesz|
András Rapcsák (14 July 1943 – 3 February 2002) was a Hungarian engineer and politician who served as mayor of Hódmezővásárhely from 1990 until his death. He was succeeded by his deputy mayor János Lázár. He had been a member of the National Assembly of Hungary since 1994.
- Meghalt Rapcsák András Origo.hu. Retrieved 2011-12-14.
- Dr. Rapcsák András (mkogy.hu)
- Rapcsák András életrajza (origo.hu)
- Rapcsák András: "Nehéz típus vagyok súlyban és viselkedésben is" (origo.hu)
- Minden összefogás kevés volt Rapcsák András ellen
|Mayor of Hódmezővásárhely
|This article about a Hungarian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|