|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
André Øvredal (Norwegian: [ɑnˈdreː ˈø̂ːvrədɑɫ]; born 1973) is a Norwegian film director and screenwriter.
Life and career
He is best known for writing and directing the film Trollhunter. Øvredal wrote for 20th Century Fox Television the pilot episode of action-horror television series Enormous, which is based on the comic book by the same name.
|1997||Future Murder||Yes||Yes||Yes||Also editor|
|2009||Customer Support||Yes||Yes||No||Short film|
|2016||The Autopsy of Jane Doe||Yes||No||No|
|2019||Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark||Yes||No||No|
|TBD||The Long Walk||Yes||No||No||Based on the novel of the same name|
|2001||3AM Eternal||Short film|
- Eggertson, Chris (6 May 2011). "Interview: Andre Ovredal, Director of 'TrollHunter'!!". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved 12 May 2012.
- Hale, Mike (9 June 2011). "Movie Review Trollhunter (2010)". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- Barton, Steve (9 June 2011). "Fox TV Makes an Enormous Announcement". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "20th TV, New Regency Television Take On 'Enormous' Comic Book Adaptation". Deadline Hollywood. 9 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "André Øvredal To Direct Stephen King's 'The Long Walk' For New Line". Deadline Hollywood.