André Felipe Ribeiro de Souza
|Full name||André Felipe Ribeiro de Souza|
|Date of birth||27 September 1990|
|Place of birth||Cabo Frio, Brazil|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|2011||→ Bordeaux (loan)||8||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Santos (loan)||43||(18)|
|2013||→ Vasco da Gama (loan)||27||(12)|
|2015||→ Sport Recife (loan)||34||(14)|
|2018||→ Grêmio (loan)||29||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 March 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 February 2011
André signed a professional contract with Santos in 2009.
2009/10 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A
Andre made a total of 15 appearances in Campeonato Brasileiro Série A during the 2009/2010 season, scoring 7. On 8 May 2010, André scored in the opening game of the Brasileiro versus Botafogo, putting Santos 2–1 ahead in the first half. André, wearing the number 9 shirt, was an important member of the victorious Santos team which took the 2010 Paulista crown, topping the table for the majority of the season and beating Santo Andre in the well contested final. He was Santos second top scorer during the Paulista season with 13 goals.
On 15 June 2010 the 19-year-old Centre forward left FC Santos and joined Ukrainian club FC Dynamo Kyiv for €8 million. He made his debut for Kyiv in a Champions League Playoff Qualifier 1st leg match vs Ajax. André Felipe scored his first goal on 27 October against PFC Sevastopol. The result of that match was 1–2 for FC Dynamo Kyiv.
Girondins de Bordeaux
On 19 July 2011, Andre was announced as the new reinforcement for Atlético Mineiro. After a bidding war between the club from Minas Gerais and Flamengo, Atletico made the proposal that pleased Dynamo's board the most, when they agreed to buy 20% of the player's pass for 2.2 million euros. André signed a one-year contract. In his debut, Andrew scored his first goal, against Fluminense. Following the season, the player made good matches, scoring 7 goals and became absolute owner of the team. On 22 April 2012, Atlético Mineiro announced the purchase of the remaining 80% of the economic rights of André, which still belonged to Dynamo Kiev. The transaction counted on help from an investment group, whose name was not revealed by alvinegro miner. Amounts paid to the Ukrainian team and the time the new contract with Atletico André were not disclosed by the press office of the mining team. André won the State Championship in 2012, earning three individual awards and being the second-highest scorer in the competition. On 18 July 2012, the president Alexandre Kalil, through a statement released on the club's website reported that due to withdrawal of the payment of the remaining economic rights of the group by André DIS / Probe, which had pay from its own resources the rest of the Athletic percentage, thus effecting the outright purchase of the player by Atlético Mineiro.
Return to Santos
On 9 August 2012, André returned to Santos, with Peixe buying 25% of his rights in a 2.25 million euros fee, with a loan contract until December 2013.
In January 2013, after being ten games without scoring and falling in the pecking order, André was criticized by his manager Muricy Ramalho due to his fitness problems. He then scored two goals against XV de Piracicaba on 24 February and reduced the pressure on him.
In January 2016, André signed with Corinthians for an undisclosed fee.
- As of 14 April 2018
|→ Dynamo Kyiv (loan)||2010-11||3||0||3||0||3||0||0||0||9||0|
|→ Bordeaux (loan)||2010–11||8||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||8||0|
|→ Santos (loan)||2012||19||7||0||0||2||0||0||0||21||7|
- Atlético Mineiro
- (in Portuguese) santos.globo.com Archived 23 January 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- Futebol Paulista 2010 Artilharia Archived 22 November 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- André vai para o Dínamo de Kiev
- "Transfert – André renforce Bordeaux" (in French). FC Girondins de Bordeaux. 31 January 2011. Archived from the original on 3 February 2011. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- "Chegada ao Galo motiva André". Atletico.com.br. 20 July 2011.
- "Atlético-MG acerta com Dinamo de Kiev e compra 80% dos direitos econômicos de André". UOL Esporte. 22 April 2012.
- "NOTA OFICIAL". Atletico.com.br. 18 July 2012.
- Santos compra 25% de direitos e anuncia volta de André (Santos buy 25% of rights and announces André's return) Archived 5 January 2016 at the Wayback Machine; Terra, 10 August 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Muricy vê pressão por Miralles aumentar com má fase de André (Muricy sees Miralles asking due to André's bad form); Gazeta Esportiva, 29 January 2013 (in Portuguese)
- "Sem citar valores, Galo confirma ida do atacante André para o Corinthians". globoesporte.globo.com. 30 January 2016.
- "Entenda por que o BID da CBF registra rescisão do Grêmio com o centroavante André". gauchazh.clicrbs.com.br. 21 February 2019. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- "André Statistics". Retrieved 4 December 2017.