Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Platform for a Cultural Revolution, (IS#3) . It provided modifications to An appeal to Revolutionary Intellectuals and Artists which was planned to be published at the opening of the Third Conference of the Situationist International held in Munich on 17–20 April 1959
- Programmatic Outlines, (IS#4) which analyses the non-future as a theoretical element of the construction of situations in a transitory socialist society.
- Preface to the Scenic Unity "The Person and the others", (IS#5) which is a critique of theatre.
He resigned from the Situationist International in March 1961.
- Kendall, Guy Debord ; introduction by McKenzie Wark ; translated by Stuart; McHale, John (2009). Correspondence : the foundation of the Situationist International (June 1957-August 1960). Los Angeles: Semiotext(e). ISBN 978-1-58435-055-2.
André Frankin, member of the Lettrist International, then a Belgian Situationist belonging to no section.
- Original quote in French is "André Frankin est mal connu et il est difficile de mesurer le poids de son apport aux mouvements lettriste et situationniste ". Apostolidès, Jean-Marie (2015). Debord. Le Naufrageur (in French). Paris. pp. 152–155.