André Gernez in 2010 at Palm Beach
|Born||25 January 1923|
|Died||8 January 2014 (aged 90)|
|Awards||Hans Adalbert Schweigart from World Union for Protection of Life in 1979 |
Gold medal of Société d'Encouragement au Progrès in 2007
|Institutions||Organic Union International|
Gernez explained diseases such as cancer or neurodegenerations through a theory of mitosis and differentiation. He indeed considered that in a tissue, only limited populations of cells were able to divide. He even compares a tissue to a colony of bees, in which, only the Queen ensures reproduction, while most of the other bees are sterile workers.
In 1979 his work have been awarded by the World Union for Protection of Life (an organization having 40 Nobel laureates among the 400 members of its board).
Gernez looked for volunteers to create a universal blood bank by immune adoption because he believed that for a few months after birth, it would be possible to prevent allergy and help organ transplant transforming blood type into group AB, and that organic foods and growth hormone regulation actively prevent against degenerative diseases. On 25 January 2006, Radio Canada announced that the Hospital for Sick Children of Toronto transplanted hearts to babies aged from 0 to 14 months successfully.
- apply a low calorie regime during a fasting period, as recommended by most religions;
- eat more fruits, vegetables, less meat, consume products rich in magnesium, vitamins C, E, selenium;
- kill tumor cells by giving for a few day an anti-mitotic, such as colchicine.
According to Gernez, the process would be simple, quick and free: one spray for immune adoption to use on children one to three months after birth. This technology would be practiced in the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and in Asia with barefoot doctors.
He died aged 90 in 2014.
- 1979: Hans Adalbert Schweigart medal from World Union for Protection of Life on 17 June in Salzburg, Austria with Konrad Lorenz.
- 2007: November 19, gold medal of Societé d'Encouragement au Progrès (SEP) in Senate at Paris, France.
Bibliography and films
- Prévention de la dégénérescence cancéreuse et artérielle, André Gernez, (available in 2009).
- Le scandale du siècle, tome 1 & 2, DVD André Gernez with the collaboration of Jean-Pierre Willem, produced by Jean-Yves Bilien, 2007.
- Les grands médicaments, Henri Pradal et André Gernez, éd. Edition du Seuil, Paris (France), 1975.
- Néo-postulats biologiques et pathogéniques, André Gernez, éd. La vie Claire, Mandres-les-roses (France), 1975, first published October 1968, 122 pages.
- Loi et règles de la cancérisation, André Gernez, éd. Verschave, Roubaix (France), 1970, 168 pages.
- Le cancer, dynamique et éradication, André Gernez, December 1969, 162 pages.
- La carcinogénèse, mécanisme et prévention (essai sur la dynamique des populations cellulaires), André Gernez, March 1969, 182 pages.
Notes and references
- Décès du docteur André Gernez - Egalite et Réconciliation (in French)
- « Carcinogenic mechanisms: Anticancer drugs that target tumor metabolism », Maurice Israël, Laurent Schwartz (trad. Daniel Rodet), Biomedical Research (ISSN 0970-938X), nº volume 22 issue 2, April–June 2011, p. 143
- « Carcinogenic mechanisms: Anticancer drugs that target tumor metabolism », Maurice Israël, Laurent Schwartz (trad. Daniel Rodet), Biomedical Research (ISSN [https://www.worldcat.org/search?fq=x0:jrnl&q=n2:0970-938X 0970-938X), nº volume 22 issue 2, April-June 2011, p. 152] Archived June 14, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- La Tribune du Progrès n°34, Hiver/Printemps 2009