André Gernez in 2010 at Palm Beach
25 January 1923|
|Died||8 January 2014
|Institutions||Organic Union International|
|Notable awards||Hans Adalbert Schweigart from World Union for Protection of Life in 1979
Gold medal of Société d'Encouragement au Progrès in 2007
Gernez explained diseases such as cancer or neurodegenerations through a theory of mitosis and differentiation. He indeed considered that in a tissue, only limited populations of cells were able to divide. He even compares a tissue to a colony of bees, in which, only the Queen ensures reproduction, while most of the other bees are sterile workers.
His ideas have never been recognized as valid by the medical community[need quotation to verify].
Gernez looks for volunteers to create a universal blood bank by immune adoption because:
- Few months after birth, you can prevent allergy and help organ transplant transforming blood type into group AB
- organic foods and growth hormone regulation prevent actively against degenerative diseases[citation required].
- apply a low calorie regime during a fasting period, as recommended by most religions ;
- eat more fruits, vegetables, less meat, consume products rich in magnesium, vitamins C, E, selenium ;
- kill tumor cells by giving for a few day an anti-mitotic, such as colchicine for instance.
The process is simple, quick and free: one spray for immune adoption to use on children one to three months after birth. This technology would be practiced in the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada and in Asia with barefoot doctors.
He died aged 90 in 2014.
- 1979: Hans Adalbert Schweigart medal from World Union for Protection of Life on 17 June in Salzburg, Austria with Konrad Lorenz.
- 2007: November 19, gold medal of Societé d'Encouragement au Progrès (SEP) in Senate at Paris, France.
Bibliography and films
- Prévention de la dégénérescence cancéreuse et artérielle, André Gernez, (available in 2009).
- Le scandale du siècle, tome 1 & 2, DVD André Gernez with the collaboration of Jean-Pierre Willem, produced by Jean-Yves Bilien, 2007.
- Les grands médicaments, Henri Pradal et André Gernez, éd. Edition du Seuil, Paris (France), 1975.
- Néo-postulats biologiques et pathogéniques, André Gernez, éd. La vie Claire, Mandres-les-roses (France), 1975, first published October 1968, 122 pages.
- Loi et règles de la cancérisation, André Gernez, éd. Verschave, Roubaix (France), 1970, 168 pages.
- Le cancer, dynamique et éradication, André Gernez, December 1969, 162 pages.
- La carcinogénèse, mécanisme et prévention (essai sur la dynamique des populations cellulaires), André Gernez, March 1969, 182 pages.
Notes and references
- Jane E Brody, Worldwide Nutrient tests Raise Hopes of Preventing Cancer, Herald Tribune, 30 September 1987
- Décès du docteur André Gernez - Egalite et Réconciliation (French)
- « Carcinogenic mechanisms: Anticancer drugs that target tumor metabolism », Maurice Israël, Laurent Schwartz (trad. Daniel Rodet), Biomedical Research (ISSN 0970938X), nº volume 22 issue 2, April-june 2011, p. 143
- At 25 January 2006, Radio Canada announced Hospital for Sick Children of Toronto transplanted hearts to babies aged from 0 to 14 months successfully ("10 years ago").
- « Carcinogenic mechanisms: Anticancer drugs that target tumor metabolism », Maurice Israël, Laurent Schwartz (trad. Daniel Rodet), Biomedical Research (ISSN 0970938X), nº volume 22 issue 2, April-june 2011, p. 152
- La Tribune du Progrès n°34, Hiver/Printemps 2009
|Find more about André Gernez at Wikipedia's sister projects|
|Definitions and translations from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|