|Full name||André Francisco Moritz|
|Date of birth||6 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Florianópolis, Brazil|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2015||→ Mumbai City (loan)||13||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:18, 27 October 2014 (UTC).
Moritz began his career with Avaí FC's youth categories, signing a professional contract with SC Internacional in 2003, aged 16. He was assigned to the academy and was top goal scorer in most of the Youth tournaments. He was promoted to first team in 2006, playing some matches in State League.
Due to limited chances, Moritz signed a contract with Fluminense FC. He helped the club to avoid relegation in the last game of the season, and also to win the 2007 Copa do Brasil. Moritz left Flu and signed a contract with Turkish club Kasımpaşa, in 2007. After three full seasons in Kasımpaşa, he signed a three-year contract with Kayserispor. And signed a two-year contract with Mersin in 2011 summer.
Moritz then went on trial at Rangers in Scotland. On 15 August 2012, his trial period at Rangers came to and end. Moritz said "My time with Rangers has come to an end, I enjoyed it but it was not meant to be... Talking with english clubs..."
On 24 August, he signed a one-year contract with Crystal Palace. On 6 November 2012 he scored his first goal for Crystal Palace in the 5–0 victory over Ipswich Town, in Ian Holloway's first game in charge. In his next match, he scored the equaliser for Crystal Palace in a 1–2 win against Peterborough united on 10 November 2012, continuing his goalscoring run, before finding the net again on 17 November 2012 with a volley against Derby County – his third goal in three games. He then went on to score two free kicks against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 1 January 2013, receiving praise from Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway.
Moritz joined Bolton Wanderers on a one-year deal on 1 August 2013. On 9 November, Moritz scored his first goal for Bolton Wanderers against Millwall in a 3–1 victory. On 1 July 2014 Bolton confirmed that at the expiration of his contract, Moritz had left the club.
On 10 October 2014, it was announced that Moritz will play for Mumbai City FC in the inaugural Indian Super League. On 18 October 2014, Moritz scored his first goal for the club en route to the league's first ever hat-trick in a 5-0 win over FC Pune City at the DY Patil Stadium.
- Crystal Palace
- Buriram United
- André Moritz – Carreira (André Moritz – Career) Archived 29 April 2010 at the Wayback Machine.; André Moritz.com.br (in Portuguese)
- Flu contrata André Moritz, do Internacional (Flu signs André Moritz, from Internacional); Globo Esporte, 1 June 2006 (in Portuguese)
- Andre Moritz Kayserispor'da (Andre Moritz to Kayserispor); Radikal Spor, 5 July 2010 (in Turkish)
- Moritz Mersin İdmanyurdu'nda (Moritz to Mersin İdmanyurdu); Hürriyet Spor, 23 June 2011 (in Turkish)
- "Brazilian attacking midfielder Andre Moritz joins Rangers on trial". Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- CrystalPalaceFC_user. "Brazilian Midfielder Joins Palace". www.cpfc.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- "BBC Sport". Crystal Palace 3 – 0 Derby. BBC Sport. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Andre Moritz: Bolton Wanderers sign ex-Crystal Palace midfielder". BBC Sport. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "Bolton Wanderers: Andre Moritz and Arran Lee-Barrett leave club". BBC Sport. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- "Mumbai City FC sign Moritz". THE TIMES OF INDIA. 10 October 2014. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "ISL 2015: Mumbai City FC retains Brazilian forward Andre Moritz". firstpost.com. firstpost. 24 July 2015. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "Indian Super League: Mumbai City part ways with Andre Moritz after differences with Anelka". http://www.goal.com/. Goal.com. 15 October 2015. Retrieved 23 October 2015. External link in
- "Buriram sign Adul and Moritz". goal.com/th. 6 December 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2015. (in Thai)
- André Moritz at SoccerbaseLua error in mw.wikibase.entity.lua at line 88: data.schemaVersion must be a number, got nil instead.Lua error in mw.wikibase.entity.lua at line 88: data.schemaVersion must be a number, got nil instead.
- Andre Moritz's Stats @ Turkish Football Federation
- André Moritz at TheFinalBall.comLua error in mw.wikibase.entity.lua at line 88: data.schemaVersion must be a number, got nil instead.Lua error in mw.wikibase.entity.lua at line 88: data.schemaVersion must be a number, got nil instead.
- André Moritz – K League stats at kleague.comLua error in mw.wikibase.entity.lua at line 88: data.schemaVersion must be a number, got nil instead.Lua error in mw.wikibase.entity.lua at line 88: data.schemaVersion must be a number, got nil instead.