|Born||2 January 1985|
|Labels||Clean Feed, ODIN, Rune Grammofon, Particular|
André Roligheten (born 2 January 1985) is a Norwegian jazz musician (saxophone) and composer, known from a series of recordings and bands like Albatrosh and Team Hegdal. He has also played with musicians like Andrew D'Angelo, Theo Bleckmann, Django Bates, John Edwards, Paul Lovens, Axel Dörner, Robin Hayward, Raymond Strid, Bugge Wesseltoft, Mathias Eick, Ola Kvernberg, Paal Nilssen-Love and Per Zanussi.
Roligheten was born in Skien, Norway, and started playing the saxophone at an early age. At only 8 years old he picked up the horn and soon figured it out. He earned a Bachelor's degree from the Jazzprogeram at Trondheim Musikkonsevatorium, under mentors like John Pål Inderberg and Erling Aksdal. In 2008 he finished his Master's degree in improvised music at the Norwegian Academy of Music in Oslo.
Roligheten have played on festivals like Moldejazz, Kongsberg Jazz Festival, Oslo Jazzfestival, North Sea Jazz Festival, Münster Jazz Festival, Süd Tyrol Jazz Festival, 12 Points, Dølajazz, Nattjazz, Jazzfest, MaiJazz, Soddjazz, Vossajazz, and done several tours in Scandinavia, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, France, Italy, China and US.
- 2008: Young Nordic Jazz Comets, Soloist prize
- 2009: 1st prize – "Best Band" at the European Jazz Competition
- 2012: JazZtipend, awarded by SpareBank 1, Midtnorsk Jazzsenter in Trondheim and Moldejazz
- 2015: Norwegian Grammy, Spellemannprisen 2015, "Jazz" Team Hegdal "Vol.3"
- 2017: Homegrown (Clean Feed Records)
- 2009: Seagull Island (Inner Ear)
- 2010: Mystery Orchestra with Grenager & Tafjord (Inner Ear)
- 2011: Yonkers (Rune Grammofon)
- 2014: Night Owl (Rune Grammofon)
- 2010: Vol 1 (Øra Fonogram)
- 2011: Vol 2 (Øra Fonogram)
- 2015: Vol 3 (Particular Recordings)
- 2017: Vol 4 (Particular Recordings)
- 2015: Firehouse (Clean Feed Records)
- 2017: Live in Europe (Clean Feed Records)
- 2019: To Whom Who Buys a Record (ODIN)
"Friends & Neighbors»
- 2011: No Beat Policy (Øra Fonogram)
- 2014: Hymn For A Hungry Nation (Clean Feed Records)
- 2016: What´s Wrong? (Clean Feed Records)
- 2011: Kinetic Music (MNJ Records), with Magic Pocket
- 2013: Tree House (MNJ Records), with Albatrosh
- 2015: Savages (Propeller Recordings), with Kristoffer Lo
- With Susanne Sundfør
- 2017: Music For People In Trouble (Sonnet Sound Ltd distributed by Warner Music Norway AS)
- 2012: The Death Defying Unicorn (Stickman Records, Germany)
- 2016: A Zoology of the Future (Clean Feed Records)
- With Eyolf Dale
- 2016: Wolf Valley (Edition Records Ltd.)
- 2017: Rune Your Day (Clean Feed Records)
- 2015: Waldemar 4 (Gigaforn)
- 2016: Cornua Copiae (Clean Feed Records)
- With Hanne Kolstø
- 2012: Flashblack (Karmakosmetix)
- 2015: While We Still Have Light (Jansen Plateproduksjon)
- With "Machina» (including with Kristoffer Lo)
- 2011: So Much For Dancing (Øra Fonogram)
- With "The Great Big Taters»
- 2011: Fake It 'Till You Make It (Dayladore Collective)
- "André Rolighetens – Soloist prize". Young Nordic Jazz Comets. Archived from the original on 31 August 2013. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- Mosnes, Terje (19 July 2012). "Store kroner til stortalenter – Kronedryss over Anja og Albatrosh på Moldejazz" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Retrieved 31 August 2013.