Rudersdorf began his racing career in karting in 2003. He remained in karting until 2010. In 2011 he began his formula racing career. He competed in the ADAC Formel Masters and concluded the season in 19th position in the championship. In 2012 Rudersdorf got a cockpit at ma-con in the German Formula Three Championship. He competed in an older-spec car and therefore he was eligible for the trophy standing. In this class he won 14 of 21 races and reached the trophy championship. Furthermore, he started in the Austrian Formula Three Championship. He won 7 of 14 races and won the championship with 212 to 185 points in front of Sandro Zeller.
- 2003–2010: Karting
- 2011: ADAC Formel Masters (19th position)
- 2012: German Formula Three Championship, Trophy (1st position)
- 2012: Austrian Formula Three Championship (1st position)
- 2013: FIA European Formula Three Championship
- ""Formel 3 EM - Rudersdorf für ma-con am Start": Erhoffte Überraschungen". Motorsport-Magazin.com. 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
|Austria Formula 3 Cup champion