|Look up andra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andra may refer to:
- Andra (musician), Zimbabwean-American musician
- Andra (novel), a 1971 novel by Louise Lawrence
- Andra (television programme), a 1976 ABC-TV Australian children's programme based on the novel
- Andra (singer) (born 1986), Romanian singer, see MTV Romania Music Awards
- Andra Day, American r&b singer
- Andra, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia
- Andra, Vizianagaram, a village in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Andra Whiteside (b. 1989), Fijian badminton player
- Agence nationale pour la gestion des déchets radioactifs (Andra), French agency for nuclear waste
- Australian National Drag Racing Association, (ANDRA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.