Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Andre, André, or ändre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
André is the French form of the name Andrew.
Andre or André may also refer to:
- Andre (surname)
- André (artist) (born 1971), Swedish-Portuguese graffiti artist
- André (singer), Armenian singer
- André, character in 1984 film The Adventures of André and Wally B.
- Andre, Estonia, a village in Põlva Parish, Põlva County Estonia
- André, CAR, a village in the Central African Republic near Abiras
- André, Ouest, a rural settlement in Haiti
- André (band), rock band from Quebec, Canada
Films and plays
- Andre (film), 1994 film adaptation of the book A Seal Called Andre
- André (play), William Dunlap play
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.