André L. Delbecq
|Born||September 20, 1936|
|Died||October 12, 2016|
|Institutions||Santa Clara University|
André L. Delbecq was Thomas A. and Kathleen L. McCarthy University Professor at Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University, in Santa Clara, California. He was the Eighth Dean of Fellows of the Academy of Management, President of the Western Academy of Management and Executive Director of the Organization Behavior Teaching Society. He was born in Toledo, Ohio, and died on October 12, 2016.
Delbecq "played a foundational role in developing and shaping the field of Spirituality and Business Leadership". His legacy was the focus of the 105-page January, 2020, special issue of the Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion.
- Anonymous. "André Delbecq †". Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology. Retrieved 16 January 2017. See obituary in linked PDF
- Faculty page for André Delbecq (Santa Clara University), accessed 29 April 2011.
- Reiter, Mark (25 October 2016). "Andre' Delbecq (1936-2016): Santa Clara business dean never forgot Toledo roots". The Blade. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- Santa Clara University. "André Delbecq - Rest in Peace". Ignatian Center for Jesuit Education. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- Chappell, Stacie; Egel, Eleftheria; Kay, Avi (1 January 2020). "Introduction to the André Delbecq Special Issue". Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion. 17 (1): 1–4. doi:10.1080/14766086.2019.1708432.
- Faculty page for André Delbecq (Santa Clara University)
- André Delbecq as the Fellow of Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology in Berkeley