Andre El Haddad
|Full name||Andre El Haddad
8 February 1971 |
He has officiated several international and continental competitions.
Andre El Haddad started officiating AFC Champions League matches in the 2010/2011 season. He has officiated 4 matches to date, giving out a total of 20 yellow cards.
Later, in February 2012, in the final game of the Third Round of AFC qualifying, El Haddad refereed the match between Bahrain and last place Indonesia, who were without many of its most experienced players due to a dispute between the two competing Indonesian national leagues. Going into the match, Bahrain needed at least a 9-goal victory over the Indonesians and a loss by group rivals Qatar in Tehran in order to advance to the Fourth Round of qualifying. Bahrain won the match 10-0, a record victory for Bahrain and a record defeat for Indonesia.
- Min, Lee. (2011-09-03) Singapore captain says Lions were robbed by ref in China loss. Straitstimes.com. Retrieved on 2012-03-01.
- Football | FIFA World Cup™ | Singapore enraged by China defeat. Espnstar.Com. Retrieved on 2012-03-01.
- "Indonesian Football Team Humiliated in Historic Defeat". The Jakarta Globe. 2012-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "PSSI Protes Wasit El Haddad ke FIFA" (in Indonesian). Kompas. 2012-03-01.
- "Bahrain's big win attracts suspicion". The Independent. 2012-03-01. Retrieved 2012-03-01.