|Born||25 February 1998|
|Years active||2017 – present as an actress|
Andrea Berntzen (born 1998) is a Norwegian actress and student.
As a student at her secondary school in Oslo, she participated as an actress in a school revue in 2017. She was awarded as the actress of the year in a competition between the year's school revues of Oslo.
After graduation, she was offered the lead role as the main character Kaja in the drama film U – July 22, shot entirely in a single long-take. Her efforts in the role in the movie received praise at the Berlin Film Festival 2018 from Norwegian and international media. She received later the Norwegian Amanda Award 2018 for the best actress for this role. In the autumn of 2017 she started her education as an actress.
- Andrea (19) er Utøya-ansiktet Dagsavisen February 9 2018 (in Norwegian)
- Dette er årets Amanda-vinnere 2018 VG 18 August 2018 (in Norwegian)
- Connolly, Kate (19 February 2018). "Utøya massacre re-enactment stuns Berlin audiences". the Guardian. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- Andrea Berntzen storspiller i hovedrollen som Kaja i "Utøya 22. juli" NRK P3 February 19 2018 (in Norwegian)
- ‘U-July 22’ Review: An Almost Unbearably Horrifying One-Take Recreation of Norway’s Deadliest Mass Shooting — Berlinale 2018 IndieWire February 19 2018
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|