Andrea Blanch, is a prominent portrait, commercial, and fine art photographer. She was one of the first women to enter the male-dominated industry of fashion photography, shattering stereotypes by sensuously portraying women.
Blanch was born in Brooklyn and raised in Great Neck, New York. She graduated from Ohio State University with a Bachelor of in Painting.
After working under Richard Avedon, embarked on her own career with Vogue and Elle, later diversifying to celebrity portraits and editorial work. Pictures featured on the cover of latinum-selling music and Rolling Stone magazine. Her commercial clients have included Gucci, Bergdorf Goodman, Adrienne Vittadini.
After contributing to books, Italian Men: Love and Sex was published in 1998. Italian Men is a compendium of interviews and photographs of Famous Italian men Including Giorgio Armani, Valentino Garavani, Luciano Pavarotti and Franco Zeffirelli.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Carol Alt - supermodel
Monica Bellucci - actress
Luciano Benetton - designer
Juliette Binoche - actress
Jacqueline Bisset - actress
Christie Brinkley - supermodel
Carla Bruni - French First
Gia Carangi - supermodel
Helena Bonham Carter - actress
Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce - designers
David Duchovny - actor
Silvia Venturini Fendi - designer
Sherilyn Fenn - actress
Lauren Hutton - supermodel
Iman - supermodel
Carol Kane - actress
Carré Otis - actress
Yasmin Le Bon - supermodel
Carey Lowell - actress
Andie MacDowell - actress
Ali MacGraw - actress
Lisa - actress
Bill Murray - actor
Renée Simonsen - supermodel
Kristin Scott Thomas - actress
Uma Thurman - actress
Andy Warhol - artist
Eli Wiesel - author
Whitney Houston - singer
- Serge Sorokko Gallery, New York: "Italian Men: Love and Sex" - 
- Staley Wise Gallery, New York: "Unexpected Company" - 2006
- La Galerie Basia Embiricos,: "Sensuous" - 2009
- "Andrea Blanch". Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Cover: August 1981". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Croft, Karen. "Love and Sex". Salon.com. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Andrea Blanch". Getty Images. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Serge Sorokko Gallery". Retrieved 2009-11-18.
- "Photographer's Alley Gallery". Retrieved 2009-11-18.