This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Date of birth||14 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Mestre, Venice, Italy|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|2005–2006||→ Salernitana (loan)||22||(1)|
|2006–2007||→ Bari (loan)||1||(0)|
|2007||→ Padova (loan)||15||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 August 2016.
Born in Mestre, the mainland part of Venice (Italian: Venezia) municipality, Bovo started his career at Serie B side A.C. Venezia. After he made his first team debut in 2nd half of 2003-04 season, he was signed by Serie A side Palermo in a co-ownership deal but loaned back to Venice. Palermo got the remain registration rights after the bankrupt of AC Venezia and loaned him to Serie C1 side Salernitana.
In January 2007 he left for Serie C1 side Padova in another loan deal, there he started to play as a regular starter.
In summer 2007, Padova signed Bovo's 50% registration rights after the co-ownership deal was accepted, for €250,000. In June 2008, Padova bought the rights from Palermo after won the auction, for €426,000. He won promotion playoffs to Serie B in 2009.
Bovo was capped for Italy U17 team at 2003 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship. He also played at Italy U19 team at 2005 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship qualification.
- US Città di Palermo 2007–08 bilancio (in Italian)
- "APERTE LE BUSTE. BOVO AL PADOVA, ZECCHIN AL GROSSETO". Calcio Padova (in Italian). 2008-06-26. Archived from the original on 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2010-03-14.
- "DICHIARAZIONE DI ZAMPARINI". ilpalermocalcio.it (in Italian). 2008-09-02. Archived from the original on 2009-04-29. Retrieved 2010-03-14.
- "Mercato: per il centrocampo aquilotto, ecco Andrea Bovo" (in Italian). Spezia Calcio. 27 June 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Speciale calciomercato" (in Italian). Delfino Pescara 1936. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 9 May 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "Andrea Bovo è un giocatore della Salernitana. "Felicissimo di tornare in granata"" (in Italian). U.S. Salernitana 1919. 9 October 2014. Retrieved 9 May 2016.