Andrea Brady (born 1974 in Philadelphia) is an American poet and lecturer at Queen Mary. She studied at Columbia University and the University of Cambridge Her academic work focuses on contemporary poetry and the early modern period. She is the curator of the Archive of the Now and the co-editor (with Keston Sutherland) of Barque Press.
- Vacation of a Lifetime (Cambridge: Salt, 2001).
- Embrace (Glasgow: Object Permanence, 2005).
- Wildfire: A Verse Essay (San Francisco: Krupskaya, 2010).
- Mutability: Scripts for Infancy (Seagull Books, 2013)
- Cut from the Rushes (Hastings: Reality Street, 2013).
- Dompteuse (Toronto: Bookthug, 2014).
- English Funerary Elegy in the Seventeenth Century: Laws in Mourning (2006) ISBN 140394105X
- The Uses of the Future in Early Modern Europe, co-ed. with Emily Butterworth (2009) ISBN 041599540X
- Staff writer (23 September 2002). "Poetry notes: Poems for the people (review of Vacation of a Lifetime)". Publishers Weekly. 249 (38).
- Hall, John (15 September 2003). "Eluded readings: trying to tell stories about reading some recent poems". The Gig.
- Jones, Tom (December 2007). "Andrea Brady's Elections". Litteraria Pragensia: 139–147.
- Kelly, Stuart (Summer 2004). "All lines are busy (review of Cold Calling)". Poetry Review. 94 (2): 95–97. Archived from the original on 2010-12-20. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- Marsh, Nicky (December 2007). "Going 'glocal': the local and the global in recent experimental women's poetry". Contemporary Women's Writing. 1 (1–2): 192–202. doi:10.1093/cww/vpm014.
- Purves, Robin (2004). "American change: a note on Andrea Brady and the language of consumption". Edinburgh Review, the Darkness Surrounds Us. 114: 177–185.
- Perril, Simon (April 2007). "Two slices of toast: emptiness and disappointment in Peter Manson and Andrea Brady". Symbiosis: A Journal of Anglo-American Literary Relations. 11 (1): 75–88.
- Robinson, Josh (December 2007). ""Abject self on patrol": immaterial labour, affect, and subjectivity in Andrea Brady's Cold Calling". Litteraria Pragensia: 148–157.
- Keston Sutherland, University of Sussex: ‘Vocal Stupor 2: Notes on Love Poetry’, and Jonathan Clay, Birkbeck, University of London: ‘Andrea Brady’s ‘Saw Fit’: Poetic Innovation and Politics’ (New Readings of British Contemporary Poetry, University of Dundee, 3 June 2006).
- Wilkinson, John (December 2007). "Off the grid: lyric and politics in Andrea Brady's Embrace". Chicago Review. 53 (1): 95–115. JSTOR 40784147.
- Andrew Duncan. Andrea Brady Interview, The Argotist Online
- Nada Gordon (Fall 1999). Review of Liberties, readme 1
- Marianne Morris (April 2006). ‘Behind the Veil’: Review of Embrace Jacket 29
- John Sears (April 29, 2012). Andrea Brady's Wildfire — Generation in Destruction, temporel: revue littéraire & artistique 13
- Vicky Sparrow (December 6, 2013). Review of Mutability: Scripts for Infancy, literateur.com
- Ashleigh Lambert (January 8, 2014). Review of Mutability: Scripts for Infancy, therumpus.net