Anndrew Blythe Daguio Gorostiza
March 12, 2003
|Agent||Star Magic (2010–present)|
Anndrew Blythe Daguio Gorostiza (born March 12, 2003), better known as Andrea Brillantes, is a Filipina actress and recording artist. She is best known for her roles as the titular character in Annaliza and as Marga Bartolome in Kadenang Ginto. She also appeared in the television series including E-Boy and Alyna, and played various other roles.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Brillantes' first television appearance was in the children's comedy show Goin' Bulilit. She later appeared in the 2010 ABS-CBN drama series Alyna, where she played Sofia Alvaro, a young girl who is the lost daughter of Alyna (Shaina Magdayao). In 2012, she appeared on E-Boy as Princess, a boyish girl who believed in fairy tales. She made guest appearances in Wansapanataym and other shows from TV5. In 2013, she made her first big break by playing the main role in the family drama series Annaliza. She portrayed Annaliza, a girl who faced numerous trials under her foster parents. The show debuted on May 27, 2013, and ended on March 21, 2014. In 2014, she starred in Hawak Kamay as Lorry Magpantay-Agustin. In 2015, Brillantes starred in the remake version of Pangako Sa 'Yo as Lia Buenavista. In 2018, Brillantes played her first role as an antagonist in Kadenang Ginto. In which she played as Marga, a child who had a rivalry with Cassie.
|2019||The Mall, The Merrier|
|Wild Little Love|
|2018||Kahit Ayaw Mo Na||Ally|
|Ang Dalawang Mrs. Reyes||Macey Reyes|
|2015||Everyday I Love You||Young Audrey|
|Crazy Beautiful You||Nene|
Awards and nominations
|Awards and Nominations|
|Year||Award Giving Body||Category||Nominated Work||Results||Reference|
|2014||Yahoo! Celebrity Awards||Child Star of the Year||Hawak Kamay||Won|||
|10th ASAP Pop Viewers' Choice Awards||Pop Teen Popsies||Nominated||N/A|
|28th PMPC Star Awards for TV||Best Child Performer||Annaliza||Nominated|
|2013||27th PMPC Star Awards for TV||Won|
- Umbao, Ed (July 10, 2015). "Andrea Brillantes Profile Bios: Portrays Lia Buenavista in Pangako Sa 'Yo (Photos & Videos)". philnews.ph. Retrieved April 30, 2017.
- "Tween talk with Andrea Brillantes". The Manila Times. March 22, 2014. Retrieved April 30, 2017.
- Santos, Rhea Manila (January 11, 2016). "Andrea Brillantes talks about her scary ghost encounters". pushmobile.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved April 30, 2017.[permanent dead link]
- Buan-Deveza, Reyma (March 19, 2013). "Soap classic 'Anna Liza' returns to TV". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved November 14, 2013.
- Bot Goriloso (August 25, 2019). "Andrea Brilliantes Reveals Greatest Fear". The Philippine Star. Retrieved August 25, 2019.
- "Annaliza star Andrea Brillantes admits having a crush on Daniel Padilla". Philippine Entertainment Portal (in Tagalog). 2013-05-27.
- "Shaina Magdayao Plays Devoted Wife To Comatose Husband In "Maalaala Mo Kaya"". Orange Magazine TV. Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- "Ina Kapatid Anak ABS-CBN Kapamilya Network Romantic Drama - Mother Sibling Child - Romantic TV Series". Zimbio. 2012-10-14.
- Valeza, Karen (July 18, 2014). "Andrea Brillantes is Child Star of the Year #Yahoo Awards". Yahoo!. Archived from the original on November 14, 2014.