Andrea Costa (footballer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Date of birth||1 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Reggio Emilia, Italy|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Left back, Centre-back, Left Winger|
|2003–2005||→ Reggiana (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:26, 20 December 2015 (UTC).
After Bologna relegated in summer 2005, he entered the first team and played 43 Serie B games. Bologna also acquired Costa outright from bankrupted Reggiana in the same summer.
- FIGC (Italian)
- U.C. Sampdoeria S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2011 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- U.C. Sampdoeria S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2012 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Ufficiale: dalla Reggina arriva il difensore Andrea Costa" (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "Andrea Costa diventa blucerchiato a titolo definitivo" (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 3 July 2012. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "Marco Marchionni è blucerchiato, Andrea Costa si trasferisce al Parma" [Marco Marchionni in "blue-ringed", Andrea Costa moved to Parma] (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "Operazioni di mercato con la Samp: arriva Andrea Costa, Marco Marchionni in blucerchiato" (in Italian). Parma F.C. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|