Andrea Di Vito
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Andrea Di Vito|
May 28, 1971 |
Andrea Di Vito (born May 28, 1971) is an Italian comic book artist.
Di Vito was born in Rome, and showed a love for drawing from an early age. His first published work appeared in the form of two short stories in the Italian magazine Intrepido. He was first published in America in Marvel Comics' Marvel Shadows and Light, with one of his pinups appearing in the comic book. Di Vito was asked to join the CrossGen staff as an associate penciller and became a fill-in artist for the comic books The First and Scion, becoming the official penciller of the former six months later.
After nine issues on The First, Di Vito worked with Chuck Dixon and Rob Schwager on a new project, Brath. After over a year of work on this title, Di Vito decided to expand his horizons, lending his talents to other companies. He has pencilled such high-profile Marvel series as Thor and Young Avengers.
He recently penciled the six-issue miniseries Annihilation and the World War Hulk: X-Men limited series. He is currently working on Marvel Comics Presents. He becomes the regular penciler on Marvel's Nova title beginning with issue #22.
- Brath #1-5, 7-14
- Brath Prequel #1
- The First #6, 15-20, 22-24
- Saurians: Unnatural Selection #1-2
- Scion #10, 12, 28
- Annihilation #1-6
- Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2
- Black Panther #33
- Captain America and the Falcon #8
- Civil War: House of M #1-5
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Marvel Comics Presents #1-7
- Nova #22-24, 26-28, 31-33, 35
- Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #1-6
- Thing #1-5
- Thor #80-85
- Young Avengers #7-8
- What If Aunt May Had Died Instead of Uncle Ben?
- World War Hulk: X-Men #1-3
- Annihilation: The Nova Corps Files
- Annihilation Saga
- Stormbreaker: The Saga Of Beta Ray Bill #1-6
- Thing #1-8
- X-Factor #19