|Date of birth||November 5, 1961|
|Place of birth||Mestre, Italy|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Manager (former midfielder)|
|Parma (youth team coach)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2008-04-25.
Manzo started his professional career in 1978 with Padova. He then played for a number of Serie A and Serie B teams, most notably Fiorentina, AC Milan and Udinese. He then decided to spend his final career years back in his native Veneto, with Caerano and then Mestre, before to retire from active football in 1997.
Andrea Manzo started his coaching career in 2000, being appointed at the helm of Serie C2 team Sandonà. He was successively sacked and then reappointed by the club management in a poor season ended with a second consecutive direct relegation. He then coached amateur Eccellenza team Conegliano Calcio the following season, leading them to win the league hands down in his first season and obtaining a fifth place in the club's following Serie D campaign. He then coached Serie D team Pievigina before to join Venezia's managing staff.
Manzo was then successively appointed as caretaker coach during the final days of the arancioneroverdi's Serie B campaign, ended with the club being relegated and then cancelled from football. Successively, Venezia were refounded and started back from Serie C2, with Manzo being appointed as the new club's first boss. His second personal spell at Venezia however proved not to be lucky, as he was sacked during the season because of poor results.
On May 12, 2008 he was surprisingly instantiated as caretaker coach, replacing Hector Cúper, with the goal to defeat top flight league leaders Internazionale in the Serie A 2007-08's final matchday in order to save the ducali from relegation to Serie B, a goal he failed to achieve as Parma lost 2–0 to the nerazzurri, returning to Serie B after 18 years in the top flight.
- "SANDONA', IN PANCHINA TORNA MANZO" (in Italian). Calciatori.com. 2001-02-07. Retrieved 2008-05-12.[dead link]
- "Presentato il Venezia tutto... "veneziano"" (in Italian). VE S-PORTAL. 2005-07-23. Retrieved 2008-05-12.
- "Clamoroso ribaltone al Parma. Esonerato Cuper, in panchina Manzo" (in Italian). Quotidiano Nazionale. 2008-05-12. Retrieved 2008-05-12.
- Career stats (from footballplus.com)