|Full name||Andrea Mei|
|Date of birth||18 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Urbino, Italy|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Chievo (loan)|
|2009–2010||→ Crotone (loan)||0||(0)|
|2010||→ Lumezzane (loan)||8||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Piacenza (loan)||14||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ VVV (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He was sold to Piacenza Calcio along with Luca Tremolada in co-ownership deal for a total of €1.5 million on 30 June 2010. However Inter also signed Andrea Lussardi and Matteo Colombi from Piacenza in co-ownership deal for the same price. The players returned to their own clubs in June 2011 for the original price.
In summer 2011 he left for Dutch club Venlose Voetbal Vereniging in a temporary deal. His contract with Inter was terminated in January 2013 in mutual consent. Inter had to write down the residual accounting value of the contract for €344,000.
- Il Montegiorgio monopolizza l'Eccellenza, fertile incursione in casa ...‚ cronachefermane.it, 15 October 2017
- "TWO ARRIVALS FROM VIS PESARO". FC Internazionale Milano. www.inter.it. 6 August 2004. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- FC Internazionale Milano SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2010, PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- FC Internazionale Milano SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2011, PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "Settore Giovanile: tutte le operazioni di mercato" (in Italian). FC Internazionale Milano. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- FC Internazionale Milano SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2013, PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|