||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Andi is a former member of the band Rip Rig + Panic; one of their notable television appearances came when they performed in an episode of the cult comedy show The Young Ones. She used to co-host the Channel 4 television show Baadasss TV alongside Ice-T and frequently appears on the BBC World Service and the BBC's annual coverage of Glastonbury Festival.
Other music projects
After 1983, Andi became involved in Kalimba – an African inspired band. In 1990 she joined forces with her brother, forming the “Mighty Hog”.
- Host "Truth About Food"
- Host "The Selector" – A radio show for The British Council
- Host of BBC Four first-ever Radio 3 World Music Awards
- A part in the charity performance of the Vagina Monologues at The Royal Albert Hall
- Andrea also recently took part in the Changing Cityscapes series, for the BBC. .
- In 2009 Andi took part in BBC Flagship drama "No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency" – a drama based in Botswana.
- In Summer 2012, she was a guest judge on Food Glorious Food (TV series), presented by Carol Vorderman during the Harrogate Regional Heats. The show was first broadcast on 27 February 2013.
- Summer 2014, opens own kitchen Sugarshack to amazing reception
- Regular Panelist on The Kitchen Cabinet on BBC Radio 4 alongside Jay Rayner, Henry Dimbleby & Angela Hartnet
- Co-Hosts Food Networks 'THE BIG EAT' alongside Andy Bates & Ching He Huang
- Co-Host of BBCs "Christmas Kitchen" with Matt Tebbutt - December 2016
- replaces Prue Leith as permanent judge on the The Great British Menu with Matthew Fort and Oliver Peyton
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|