Andrea Rossi (footballer)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)|
|Date of birth||7 November 1986|
|Place of birth||San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2002–2003||Truentina Castel di Lama|
|2012–2013||→ Cesena (loan)||15||(0)|
|2013||→ Bari (loan)||16||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Pescara (loan)||32||(1)|
|2014–2015||→ Latina (loan)||17||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 July 2015.
He is one of the member of Juventus Primavera to won 2006 league.
He was on loan to Siena in summer 2006, and made his debut on 17 December 2006 against Atalanta B.C.. At the end of season, half of its rights was sold for €400,000 and Siena signed him outright for another €1 million in June 2008.
In June 2012, he moved to Parma in a in 5-year deal after making 61 league appearances in his six years at Siena. The deal was a mega cashless player swap (in another co-ownership deals), which saw Rossi, Iacobucci, Pacini and Brandão moved to Parma and Coppola, Doumbia, Galuppo and Dellafiore moved to Siena. He was one of the 32 players for the pre-season camp of Parma. However along with Brandão they left for Cesena, which Parma had signed Marco Parolo and Yohan Benalouane in temporary deals from Cesena on 7 July and on 20 August for €1 million and for free. Parma also subsidized Cesena for €3 million as premi di valorizzazione for Rossi and Brandão. In January 2013 he was signed by Bari. In July 2013 Rossi left for Pescara. In June 2014 the co-ownership deal of Rossi was renewed, however Parma acquired Rossi outright in July after the bankruptcy of Siena.
- "UFFICIALE: Parma, arriva Andrea Rossi" [OFFICIAL: Parma, Andrea Rossi arrives]. Sportsbook24 (Sportsbook24.net). 3 July 2012.
- "Parma a Levico: elenco giocatori e amichevoli" (in Italian). Parma FC. 14 July 2012. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
- "Andrea Rossi è del Cesena" (in Italian). AC Cesena. 19 July 2012. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "Calciomercato: Ufficiale Rossi e Frascatore" (in Italian). Delfino Pescara 1936. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Il primo acquisto è Andrea Rossi" (in Italian). US Latina Calcio. 8 July 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "Risoluzione del prestito di Rossi" (in Italian). U.S. Latina Calcio. 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "News 20 gennaio" (in Italian). Delfino Pescara 1936. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|