|Occupation||Dating and relationship writer|
|Alma mater||Queen's University
Ryerson Polytechnic University
Andrea Syrtash is a New-York based dating and relationship writer, online broadcaster and author.
Syrtash contributed to a number of titles published by Hundreds of Heads Books and served as the Special Editor of How to Survive the Real World (2006) and How to Survive Your In-Laws. She is the author of He's Just Not Your Type (And That's a Good Thing) (Rodale Books, 2010) and Cheat On Your Husband (With Your Husband) (Rodale Books, 2011). She is the co-author of It's Okay to Sleep with Him on the First Date for (Harlequin Non-Fiction, July 2013)
Syrtash hosted 'ON Dating', produced by NBC Universal Digital Studios at 30 Rockefeller Center in New York City. She is the host of Love and Sex Videos for NBC iVillage and the co-host of Life Story Project for OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network (Canada).
She frequently appears in the media as a relationship expert source on shows including The View, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, CNN Headline News, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest and VH1.
Spokesperson and Speaker
- "NBCU Digital Studios producing online dating show". Lost Remote. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Love and Sex Videos". NBC iVillage. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Life Story Project". OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Canada. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "The View : OK to Sleep With Him on the First Date". YouTube. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "How to rediscover passion and romance and with your spouse". The Today Show. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "CBS This Morning: Endearment terms that don't endear". CBS. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Dating rules debunked!". CNN Headline TV. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Author Andrea Syrtash on Keeping Your Relationship Spicy, Fresh & Fun!". RyanSeacrest.com. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Andrea Syrtash, Tionna Smalls and Guy Branum reveal the do's and don'ts of a first date in Miss Education.". VH1. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "MSN Living: Super Charge Your Love Life for Valentine's Day". MSN Living. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "How to navigate the crazy world of online dating". Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Meet Dating Expert Andrea Syrtash". Retrieved 10 December 2013.