|Born||Andreana Kostantina Tantaros
December 30, 1978
Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Education||Parkland High School
University of Paris (The Sorbonne)
|Television||The Five (Fox News Channel)
Outnumbered (Fox News Channel)
Andreana Kostantina Tantaros (born December 30, 1978), an American conservative political analyst and commentator, was a co-host of Outnumbered at 12 p.m. ET on Fox News Channel. She was an original co-host on The Five.
She graduated from Lehigh University with a degree in French and journalism. She completed her graduate studies at the Sorbonne in Paris, France. After returning from Paris, Tantaros moved to Washington, D.C., where she remains a commentator for Fox News.
Tantaros worked as a spokesperson for Massachusetts Governor William Weld, then-Congressman Pat Toomey and former National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Thomas Reynolds. She started Andrea Tantaros Media,[when?] which provided crisis management and media strategy consulting to Fortune 500 companies and political campaigns.
Tantaros joined Fox News Channel in April 2010 as a political contributor. In 2011, she was named one of the co-hosts of The Five. After only several months airing, The Five consistently beat its competitors on MSNBC and CNN combined and, by 2013, it was the second-most-watched program in all of cable news.
Her popularity led to her being named one of the hosts of Outnumbered in 2014. On April 25, 2016, Tantaros was pulled from Outnumbered, for what Fox News said were "contract issues".
- Tied Up in Knots: How Getting What We Wanted Made Women Miserable, Broadside Books, (2016) 256 pages ISBN 978-0062351869
- "'Outnumbered' panel discuss their monikers". Fox News. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- "The Five - Fox News". Fox News. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- "Politics as Usual". The Morning Call. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- Andrea Tantaros '01
- "Andrea Tantaros". Fox News. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- Summer Of Gutfeld? Strong Ratings For Both Red Eye And The Five. Mediaite. 2011-08-30.
- Gauthier, Brendan (April 29, 2016). "Fox News host Andrea Tantaros quietly pulled from daytime show over contract "issues"". salon.com. Salon. Retrieved May 16, 2016.