Andrea von Habsburg
|Andrea von Habsburg|
|Hereditary Countess of Neipperg|
|Born||30 May 1953|
Würzburg, Bavaria, West Germany
Eugen, Hereditary Count of Neipperg (m. 1977)
Countess Hemma, Mrs Specht
Princess Katharina of Lobkowicz
|Father||Otto, Crown Prince of Austria|
|Mother||Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen|
Andrea von Habsburg (Andrea Maria von Habsburg-Lothringen) Archduchess of Austria, Hereditary Countess of Neipperg, (born 30 May 1953, in Würzburg, Bavaria), is the first child and oldest daughter of Otto von Habsburg and his wife, Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen.
Andrea von Habsburg was born in Würzburg, Bavaria, the first child of Otto von Habsburg, the crown prince of Austria, and his wife, Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen. She was raised at her parents' home in exile, Villa Austria, in Pöcking, Bavaria.
She is a granddaughter of the last Austrian emperor, Charles I. However, she does not use her ancestral titles as a member of the House of Habsburg, since the use of such titles is illegal in Hungary and Austria.
Marriage and issue
She married Karl Eugen, Hereditary Count of Neipperg (born 20 October 1951 in Schwaigern), son of Josef, Count of Neipperg (born 22 July 1918) and Countess Maria von Ledebur-Wicheln (1920–1984), on 9 July 1977 in Pöcking, Bavaria. (The County of Neipperg, centred on Schwaigern, had become an Imperial State of the Holy Roman Empire in 1766, mediatised to the Kingdom of Württemberg in 1806). They have issue:
- Count Philipp of Neipperg (born 6 September 1978 in Heilbronn), married on 26 April 2008 in Salzburg, Paula Wolff (born 19 July 1981 in Salzburg), daughter of Lukas Wolff and Countess Ladislaja von Meran. They have four children:
- Count Benedikt of Neipperg (born 11 April 1980 in Heilbronn)
- Count Dominik of Neipperg (born 27 July 1981 in Warendorf), married on 4 August 2012 in Wallhausen, Princess Marie-Anna of Salm-Salm (born 22 February 1986 in Kitzingen), daughter of Prince Michael of Salm-Salm and Countess Philippa Emma zu Castell-Castell. They have one daughter:
- Countess Florentina of Neipperg (born 4 March 2015 in Münich)
- Countess Maria Hemma of Neipperg (born 11 October 1983 in Oelde), married on 30 May 2012 in Schwaigern, Roman Keno Specht (born 4 December 1980 in Oldenburg), son of Herbert Specht and Petra Zugermeier. They have two daughters:
- Annunziata Specht (born 2013)
- Olympia Specht (born 2016)
- Countess Katharina of Neipperg (born 3 April 1986 in Rheda-Wiedenbrück), married on 30 August 2012 in Schwaigern, Prince Wenzel of Lobkowicz (born 4 December 1986 in Münich), son of Prince Johannes of Lobkowicz and Countess Johanna Bathildes zu Castell-Castell. They have two children:
- Prince Valerian of Lobkowicz (born 2014)
- Prince Camillo of Lobkowicz (born 2016)
- Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels, Fürstliche Häuser XIV. "Haus Österreich". C.A. Starke Verlag, 2001, pp. 87–88. ISBN 3-7980-0824-8.
- "Habsburg Daughter Born", The Washington Post, Wuerzburg, Germany, 31 May 1953
- "RIS - Gesamte Rechtsvorschrift für Habsburgergesetz - Bundesrecht konsolidiert, Fassung vom 09.08.2015". bka.gv.at.
- Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels, Fürstliche Häuser XIX. "Neipperg". C.A. Starke Verlag, 2011, pp. 278–281. ISBN 3-7980-0849-3.
- Enache, Nicolas. La Descendance de Marie-Therese de Habsburg. ICC, Paris, 1996. pp. 27, 30, 42-43. (French). ISBN 2-908003-04-X
- Theroff, Paul. "Neipperg". www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/ (Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site).[self-published source][better source needed]
- Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria
- Theroff, Paul. "neipperg". www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/ (Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site).[self-published source][better source needed]
- http://kepek.origo.hu/galleriesdisplay/upload/[permanent dead link]/1107/Az_ut201174111011/img/n04.jpg
- Béeche. Arturo E. The Coburgs of Europe. Eurohistory. 2013. pp. 20, 25. ISBN 978-0-9854603-3-4