|Full name||Andreas Daniel
|Date of birth||5 May 1982|
|Place of birth||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|2005||→ Lillestrøm SK (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 January 2017.
Andreas Daniel Gabriel Haddad (Arabic: أندرياس دانييل غابرييل حداد), formerly Andreas Daniel Gabriel Turander (Arabic: أندرياس دانييل غابرييل توراندير) (born on 5 May 1982) is a Swedish-Assyrian footballer who plays for Assyriska as a striker.
In January 2008, he is signed a ½-year contract with the club, but the contract was cancelled only two months later due to injuries. Haddad has also played for Swedish side Assyriska Föreningen, and for a short period in Norwegian side Lillestrøm SK on loan and then signed for them in 2006. He has yet to earn a call up to the Swedish national football team and can thus play for Turkey or Iraq should he choose one of them.
In Lillestrøm SK, Haddad is regarded as cult hero. During his time at the club a subgroup of the official fanclub Kanari-Fansen was formed, called Team Haddad. Even though his spell at the club was a short one, he is remembered as a gifted player.
- "VG Live". Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Inget AIK för Haddad". Aftonbladet. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "VG Live". vglive.no. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Fotbolltransfers.com - Fagerberg aktuell för Assyriska - som vill förlänga med flera". fotbolltransfers.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Undergrupper - Kanari-Fansen Lillestrøm". kanarifansen.no. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
|This biographical article related to Iraqi association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an association football forward from Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|