Lumpi Lambertz in 2014
|Date of birth||15 October 1984|
|Place of birth||Hackenbroich, West Germany|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 July 2015.
Andreas "Lumpi" Lambertz (born 15 October 1984) is a German footballer, currently playing for Dynamo Dresden. He is the first German football player to promote from the fourth tier to first tier with only one club.
Lambertz began his youth football career in 1990 with SG Orken/Noithausen. He also played for Bayer Dormagen, TSV Norf, Borussia Mönchengladbach and VfR Neuss prior to joining Fortuna Düsseldorf.
Early Fortuna Düsseldorf career
Lambertz started the 2012–13 season with a two match ban. The ban is for celebrating with a torch in his hand after the 2nd leg of the Promotion/Relegation playoff when Fortuna Düsseldorf defeated Hertha BSC on aggregate.
- As of 24 May 2013
|Fortuna Düsseldorf||Oberliga Nordrhein||2003–04||23||2||—||—||—||23||2|
- 1.^ Includes Promotion/Relegation playoff.
- "Andreas Lambertz". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 31 July 2010.
- "Über mich" (in German). Andreas Lambertz personal website. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Meine Vereine" (in German). Andreas Lambertz personal website. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Fortunas Wiedergeburt versinkt im Chaos". kicker (in German). 15 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Kontrollausschuss fordert ein Jahr Sperre für Kobiashvili". Die Welt (in German). 30 May 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "Einspruch abgewiesen: Doch Hertha geht vors Bundesgericht". kicker (in German). 21 May 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|