|Full name||Andreas Möller|
|Date of birth||2 September 1967|
|Place of birth||Frankfurt am Main, West Germany|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|1973–1981||BSC Schwarz-Weiß 1919 Frankfurt|
|1988–1990||West Germany U-21||4||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Andreas Möller (born 2 September 1967 in Frankfurt, West Germany) is a retired German internationalist association footballer who played as an attacking midfielder. He was a playmaker known for his range of passing and goalscoring ability.
At club level, Möller played for Eintracht Frankfurt (1985–87, 1990–92, 2003–04), Borussia Dortmund (1988–90, 1994–2000), Juventus (1992–94), and Schalke 04 (2000–03). He won the UEFA Cup with Juventus in 1993, beating Borussia Dortmund 6–1 on aggregate, Möller scoring one of the goals. He then won the Champions League with Dortmund in 1997, beating his former team, Juventus, 3–1.
With the German national team, Möller won the 1990 World Cup and Euro 96. For Germany, Möller was capped 85 times, scoring 29 goals. Other than the two major tournament wins, he also played for his country at the 1994 and 1998 World Cups, as well as Euro 92. Möller did not play in the final of the 1990 World Cup and was suspended for the final of Euro 96 after he was booked in the semi final against England. In the subsequent shoot out after a 1–1 draw Möller scored the winning penalty in which he celebrated by copying the bravado of the pose struck earlier in the shoot out when Paul Gascoigne had converted his penalty.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|Italy||League||Coppa Italia||League Cup||Europe||Total|
|Germany national team|
- Borussia Dortmund
- DFB-Pokal: 1988–89
- Bundesliga: 1994–95, 1995–96
- DFL-Supercup: 1995, 1996
- UEFA Champions League: 1996–97
- Intercontinental Cup: 1997
- Juventus F.C.
- Schalke 04
- "FIFA 98: Road to World Cup". Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- Andreas Möller at National-Football-Teams.com
- Mühlen, Michael (4 December 2004). "Andreas Möller - Goals in International Matches". RSSSF. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Toyota Cup - Most Valuable Player of the Match Award". Retrieved 2015-01-25.
- Andreas Möller at worldfootball.net