Andreea Violeta Marin
22 December 1974
|Other names||Andreea Marin Bănică|
(m. 2006; div. 2013)
(m. 2014; div. 2017)
Early life and career
Her involvement within the Romanian media seems to have directly contributed to her selection as the most successful female media person in the country. On 2 December 2006, Marin hosted the 2006 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. She also presented the Romanian votes at the 2000, 2004, 2006, and 2007 Eurovision Song Contest finals.
Since 1999, she has hosted and directed Surprize, Surprize ("Surprises, Surprises"), a long-running show about life stories involving disabled people, people without money, and people with relatives gone away, broadcast on TVR1.
Married to Ștefan Bănică Jr. in 2006, she was subsequently known as Andreea Marin Bănică. They have a daughter, Ana Violeta Bănică (b. 15 December 2007). The couple divorced in 2013. She married physician Tuncay Öztürk in 2014. In October 2016 they announced the end of their marriage. Their marriage was officially ended on 13 February 2017.
- "Curriculum Vitae - Andreea Marin Banica at acasa.ro". Andreeamarinbanica.acasa.ro. Archived from the original on 10 November 2013. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Romania: Andreea Marin". Romania-myland.blogspot.ro. 26 April 2009. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Cine e cea mai de succes Carierista?". Amelie.ro. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Surprize, surprize". Surprize-surprize.ro. Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Exclusiv Money.ro - Andreea Marin Bănică în business: Sunt un negociator cinstit. Este ca mine sau deloc! (Video) - portalul de business". Money.ro. 27 November 2009. Archived from the original on 11 December 2012. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- (in Romanian) Corina Cosmescu, "Andreea Marin s-a căsătorit cu medicul Tuncay Öztürk", Adevărul, 3 January 2014
- "David Beckham Andreea Marin unicef ambassador". YouTube. 25 September 2012. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Susţineţi UNICEF - • Mesaj Andreea Marin Banică". UNICEF. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andreea Marin.|
- Profile in English
- (in Romanian) Personal blog
- (in Romanian) Business Woman Romania editorial page
- (in Romanian) *Interview in Cariere magazine