Andretti is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Surnamed "Andretti"
- Mario Andretti
- Aldo Andretti, twin brother of Mario
- Julian (pornographic actor), "Julian Andretti", actor (adult)
- Given name
- Mario Andretti (Cars), a fictional character from Pixar's "Cars"
- The dictionary definition of Mario Andretti at Wiktionary
- Andretti Autosport, race team, of which Michael Andretti is an owner
- Andretti curse, an alleged "curse" that has plagued the Andretti family since Mario's 1969 Indianapolis 500 victory
- Andretti Racing, a video game
- Michael Andretti's World GP
- Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|