Albicy with Paris-Levallois in December 2012
|No. 16 – MoraBanc Andorra|
|Born||March 21, 1990|
|Listed height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Listed weight||170 lb (77 kg)|
|NBA draft||2012 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Albicy has played with the Paris-Levallois Basket's youth team as a junior. He made a few appearances for the club's senior team between 2006 and 2009, before playing his first full season for the team in the 2009–10 season. Albicy averaged 4.5 points and 3.6 assists per game for the team while backing up starting guard Jimmal Ball.
After finishing his contract at Gravelines, on June 2016 Albicy signed for MoraBanc Andorra. This will be his first experience out of France. On August 24, 2017, he signed a two-year contract extension with Andorra.
Albicy played with the French national basketball team at each level of junior basketball. He appeared for the team at the 2006 FIBA Europe Under-16 Championship, U18 European Championship Men 2008 Division A, FIBA Under-19 World Championship 2009, and 2010 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship. He was named tournament MVP for the gold-medal winning French team at the 2010 Under-20 tournament.
He was called to the senior French team for the first time at the 2010 FIBA World Championship to replace fellow point guard Rodrigue Beaubois. At only twenty years of age, he was the youngest member of the French team at the tournament.
- Andrew Albicy Profile Archived 2010-09-12 at the Wayback Machine at draftexpress.com
- Profile at FIBA.com
- Andrew Albicy at nbadraft.net
- "Gravelines-Dunkerque lands Andrew Albicy". Sportando.com. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "El base francès Andrew Albicy, primer fitxatge del projecte 16/17" (in Catalan). BC Andorra. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- MoraBanc Andorra signs Andrew Albicy to a contract extension
|This biographical article relating to a French basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|