|Andrew Clifford Winawer Brandler|
|Born||19 April 1956|
|Occupation||CEO of CLP Group|
His background is in Investment banking, having served as Head of Asia-Pacific Corporate Finance of Schroders, in Hong Kong prior to his appointment as Chief Executive Officer of Hong Kong listed utility company CLP Group since 2000.
In May 2008, following the fraud investigation into Lily Chiang, Brandler was elected to replace Chiang as Chairman of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Council Member of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Council Member of the Hong Kong Management Association
- Member of the Operations Review Committee of the Independent Commission Against Corruption
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE BusinessWeek, retrieved 7 January 2008
- Brandler to the rescue Archived 22 May 2011 at the Wayback Machine., The Standard, 16 May 2008
- Management biography[permanent dead link], CLP group, retrieved 7 January 2008
- Council members Archived 23 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine., Hong Kong Management Association, retrieved 7 January 2008
- Appointment of non-official members to ICAC-related committees, Government of Hong Kong, retrieved 7 January 2008