Andrew Brooke is an English producer and actor. He is best known for playing Ashley in the Channel 4 series, PhoneShop for the first three series. He has appeared in the movies such as Sherlock Holmes in 2009, The Bank Job and Children of Men. His many television appearances include: Da Vinci's Demons , The IT Crowd, The Inbetweeners, The Mark Steel Lectures, Doctor Who, Pulling, How Not to Live Your Life, The Bible, Law & Order: UK, My Family, Collision, EastEnders, Silent Witness and No Signal. He also produced Escape of the Artful Dodger and One Way Ticket.
Brooke portrayed Ashley in PhoneShop of Channel 4. In an interview, he revealed that, previously in his life he had sold "bread, ad space and furniture". He also said that the show had a "wide demographic". He also starred in the 2009 film Sherlock Holmes. He appeared as "MI5 Agent Quinn" in the film The Bank Job. He again appeared in the 2006 movie Children of Men.
- "Karen Gillan locks lips with Doctor Who co-star (although it's not Matt Smith and is actually PhoneShop actor Andrew Brooke)". Daily Mail. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Q&As with the cast of PhoneShop". Channel4. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Andrew Brooke Overview". Fandango. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "The Bank Job". Gangster Films. Archived from the original on 8 April 2015. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon: The Complete Guide to the Movie Trivia Game". Jeff Milne. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Andrew Brooke Joins Starz's 'Da Vinci's Demons' As Series Regular". TV Wise. Retrieved 8 April 2015.