|Founder||Andrew Christian, Jeff White|
|Products||Men's swimwear, sportswear, underwear, and clothing|
Andrew Christian started the clothing line in 1997. He sold his clothing in local boutiques. He chose a generic cross icon for his logo as he wanted to avoid religious connotations.[clarification needed]
The regular fashions were followed, over the years, by sportswear, swimwear, and then underwear, "and that's when things really took off." In 2006, with the addition of the underwear lines, sales grew exponentially.
- Andrew Christian Embarks on 'New Sexual Revolution'
- "Materia: The arrival of new brands". Archived from the original on 2015-05-08. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Retail Revolution: Apparel" Archived 2013-12-31 at the Wayback Machine Los Angeles Magazine.
- Knipp, Michael A. "Andrew Christian: From rags to britches," Gay & Lesbian Times, No. 1043, December 20, 2007.
- The Story of Men's Underwear, Shaun Cole, Parkstone International, May 8, 2012.
- Gay Fresno - Interview With Andrew Christian
- "Beyond The Boys & Briefs: Andrew Christian Answers Fan Questions"
- Raannt.com » Andrew Christian…The Saint of Sexy! The Interview
- "Interview: Andrew Christian, Fashion Design Demi-God" Archived July 29, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- "ANDREW CHRISTIAN OPENT WINKEL IN AMSTERDAM" RTL BOULEVARD 13 jun. 2011.
- Andrew Christian - Men's Underwear Archived 2013-12-31 at the Wayback Machine About.com Fashion Designers, Justin Howard
- ChicagoPride.com interview with Andrew Christian Archived December 30, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Barack Obama's tight-fitting underwear - Telegraph
- CU Interviews: Andrew Christian | Celebutopia