|Born||Andrew Theodore Daniel
April 28, 1982
|Television||Big Brother 5 (winner)|
Daniel graduated from Graham High School in St. Paris, Ohio. Shortly before appearing on Big Brother, Daniel graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, where he was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity. He received his law degree from the Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University in 2014.
Big Brother 5
Daniel won Big Brother 5 and the $500,000 prize after defeating Michael "Cowboy" Ellis by a vote of 4-3 on September 21, 2004. Daniel was the first HouseGuest in the show's history to win Head of Household four times.
The month after winning Big Brother, Daniel played a news reporter on the daytime soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. He also had acting roles on the television programs He's Such a Girl in 2005 and Related in 2009.
- "Drew Daniel". IMDb. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- Deere, Beth (September 30, 2004). "Vintage to roll out red carpet for Drew Daniel today". Urbana Daily Citizen.
- Scott Rhone, Shauna (September 23, 2004). "Miami graduate wins 'Big Brother'". The Cincinnati Enquirer.
- "Drew Daniel defeats Michael "Cowboy" Ellis to win CBS's 'Big Brother 5'". Reality TV World. September 22, 2004.
- Susannah, Elliott (July 13, 2012). "'Big Brother' winner arrested in Urbana". The Columbus Dispatch.
- "Ex-Big Brother Champ TASED After Dom. Violence Arrest". TMZ. July 12, 2012.
|Big Brother U.S. winner
Season 5 (2004)
|This article about an Ohioan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|