|Member of the Orange County Board of Supervisors from the 1st district|
|Assumed office |
February 3, 2015
|Preceded by||Janet Nguyen|
|Member of the Garden Grove City Council|
December 9, 2008 – April 12, 2011
|Preceded by||Mark S. Rosen|
|Succeeded by||Kris Beard|
|Born||Saigon, South Vietnam|
|Education||University of California, Davis (BA)|
University of California, Hastings College of Law (JD)
Do attended UC Davis. Do earned a JD from Hastings College of the Law.
In 2007, Do served as the chief of staff for Janet Nguyen, a politician from Southern California.
Do was a city council member of Garden Grove, California. Do was a Deputy District Attorney of Orange County. Do was an Adjunct Professor at California State University of Fullerton.
Do has been accused by his political opponents of residency fraud, stating that his primary residence is outside the district he serves (First District) and is instead in North Tustin (Third District).
- Do, Anh. "O.C. Supervisor Andrew Do moves closer to reelection in hotly contested race". Latimes.com. Retrieved July 13, 2018.
- "Orange County, California – Meet Andrew". Ocgov.com. Retrieved July 13, 2018.
- "Andrew Do, Orange County Supervisor 1st District". octa.net. Retrieved May 1, 2019.
- Vo, Thy (May 17, 2016). "Once a Mentor to Do, Nguyen Now a Fierce For". voiceofoc.org. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Gerda, Nick (September 22, 2020). "OC Supervisor Andrew Do Accused of Residency Fraud Again as He Runs for Re-Election". Voice of OC. Retrieved September 22, 2020.