Andrew Ellis (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andrew Ellis (born 1984) is a New Zealand rugby union player.
Andrew Ellis or Andy Ellis may also refer to:
- Andrew Ellis (businessman), English businessman and former chairman of Northampton Town F.C.
- Andrew Ellis (cricketer) (born 1982), New Zealand cricketer
- Andy Ellis (rugby league) (born 1984), English rugby league player
- Andrew Ellis (badminton), badminton player from England
- Andy Ellis (basketballer) (born 1980), American basketball player previously active in the Japanese bj league
- Andy Ellis (bassist), bassist of American metal band ASG
- Andy Ellis, guitarist of the band Black Lab
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|