Figgures in 2008
|Born||13 November 1950|
|Years of service||1970 - 2009|
|Awards||Companion of the Order of the Bath
Commander of the Order of the British Empire
In 1998 he went to the Royal College of Defence Studies and was then appointed Director of Operational Requirements (Land). In 2000 he was appointed as Capability Manager for Manoeuvres and then in September 2003 he was deployed to Iraq as Senior British Military Representative and Deputy Commanding General, Multinational Force, Iraq. In 2004 he became Technical Director at the Defence Procurement Agency and Master-General of the Ordnance. Then in 2006 he became Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Equipment Capability). He retired in October 2009.
- "List of Fellows".
- Cranfield University[permanent dead link]
- "No. 45182". The London Gazette (Supplement). 1 September 1970. p. 9685.
- "No. 57390". The London Gazette (Supplement). 24 August 2004. p. 10685.
- "No. 58022". The London Gazette (Supplement). 20 June 2006. p. 8390.
- "No. 59216". The London Gazette (Supplement). 20 October 2009. p. 17989.
- British Transport Police Authority Archived September 9, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
|Senior British Military Representative
and Deputy Commanding General, Multinational Force, Iraq
|Master-General of the Ordnance
|Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Equipment Capability)
2006 – 2009