|Born:||January 11, 1993|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||204 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Carmel (CA)|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Andrew Franks, (born January 11, 1993) is an American football placekicker for the Orlando Apollos of the Alliance of American Football (AAF). He was signed by the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted free agent in 2015. He played college football at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), where he received a bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering.
Franks attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), a Division III school, from 2011 to 2014. He was twice named first-team All-American by D3football.com, one of two All-America teams recognized in the NCAA record book.
At the end of the 2015 season, Franks had converted 81.2% of his field goals (13-of-16) and kicked 33 PATs.
Franks remained the Dolphins' kicker during the 2016 season. During Week 14, Franks made his first game-winning field goal, kicking a 21-yard field goal to win the game 26-23 over the Arizona Cardinals with 1 second remaining on the clock.
In Week 16, he hit his career high field goal from 55 yards against the Buffalo Bills on December 24, 2016 to tie the game at 31-31 with 10 seconds remaining. Franks later kicked a 27-yard field goal late in overtime to win the game.
On September 3, 2017, Franks was waived by the Dolphins.
- "Andrew Franks - 2014 Football". Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "D3football.com: All-time All-Americans". Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- "Dolphins sign Carmel kicker Andrew Franks". www.montereyherald.com. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Dolphins keep Andrew Franks, cut Caleb Sturgis - CBSSports.com". CBSSports.com. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Andrew Franks: Career Stats at NFL.com". www.nfl.com. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Epic! Miami Dolphins beat Buffalo Bills 34-31 in overtime". www.miamiherald.com. Retrieved December 25, 2016.
- "Dolphins Make Roster Moves". MiamiDolphins.com. September 3, 2017.