Andrew G. Bostom
Bostom is the author of The Legacy of Jihad (2005), a work which provides an analysis of Jihad based on an exegesis of translations of Islamic primary sources done by other writers on the topic, and the editor of 2008 anthology of primary sources and secondary studies on the theme of Muslim antisemitism,The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism: From Sacred Texts to Solemn History. In October 2012, Bostom published his third compendium Sharia versus Freedom: The Legacy of Islamic Totalitarianism (Prometheus Books). He has published articles in New York Post, Washington Times, The New York Daily News, National Review Online, The American Thinker, Pajamas Media, and FrontPage Magazine.
- The Directory of Research and Researchers at Brown: Andrew Bostom, Brown University, retrieved 2011-01-29.
- Cosgrove-Mather, Bootie (December 14, 2005), Going Medieval, CBS News.
- "Islam’s history of anti-Semitism", Washington Times, May 20, 2008.
- "Sharia versus Freedom", Andrew Bostom, October 16, 2012.
- "Andrew G. Bostom". The Jewish Press. Retrieved July 15, 2015.