|White House Public Liaison Assistant|
|Assumed office |
March 6, 2017
|Born||January 30, 1986|
New York City, New York, U.S.
Zivile Rezgyte (m. 2017)
|Alma mater||Duke University|
Giuliani was born to Rudy Giuliani and Donna Hanover in 1986. He has one sister, Caroline. His father was elected mayor of New York City in 1993, and he attracted attention due to his behavior during the oath of office; Andrew would repeat parts of the oath along with Rudy. Giuliani attended Saint Joseph Regional High School in Montvale, New Jersey, and attended Duke University, where he played golf and aspired to become a professional golfer. However, in 2008, Giuliani was cut from the team and sued the university, claiming, "his golf coach manufactured accusations against him to justify kicking him off the team to whittle the squad." The lawsuit was dismissed. He later worked as a sales intern at CapRok Capital.
On March 6, 2017, it was announced Giuliani would serve in the Trump administration as Public Liaison Assistant. His father had played a prominent role in Trump's 2016 campaign. He initially served as a cybersecurity advisor to the president and joined the President's legal team in April 2018.
In August 2016, Giuliani announced his engagement to Zivile Rezgyte (Lithuanian: Živilė Rezgytė), a Lithuanian-born real estate account executive. They married in Manhattan on July 14, 2017.
- "Andrew Giuliani". Duke University. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Karni, Annie (March 6, 2017). "Trump hires Rudy Giuliani's son for White House role". Politico. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- "Rudy Giuliani's son sues Duke over golf dismissal". Golf Magazine. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Thomas, Lauren (March 6, 2017). "Rudy Giuliani's son reportedly tapped for job in White House". CNBC. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Edelman, Adam (March 6, 2017). "Rudy Giuliani's son takes job with Trump administration". New York Daily News. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Swan, Jonathan; Treene, Alayna (June 13, 2018). "Giuliani's son loses West Wing access". Axios.
- Heil, Emily (June 13, 2018). "Vice President Pence, Rudy Giuliani and Andrew Giuliani spotted at Cafe Milano". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on June 13, 2018.
And Andrew Giuliani, 33, had his own West Wing credentials revoked, Axios reported Wednesday, after Chief of Staff John F. Kelly took away his "blue staff pass" giving him access to the West Wing and didn't follow through on Trump's request to promote the younger Giuliani to a "special assistant to the president."
- Coleman, Oli; Smith, Emily (August 11, 2016). "Rudy Giuliani's son engaged to real estate beauty". Page Six. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Dangremond, Sam (August 15, 2016). "Rudy Giuliani's Son Is Engaged". Town & Country. Retrieved April 26, 2017.
- Dangremond, Sam (July 17, 2017). "Andrew Giuliani Marries Real Estate Executive Zivile Rezgyte". Town & Country. Retrieved December 3, 2017.